Visa in Beijing

inbeijing
Site Edit

Visa in Beijing

Postby inbeijing » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:56 pm

Getting a visa for China is a quick and easy process. Here are is a list of visa types:

Diplomatic visa: Issued to diplomats and representatives of foreign governments including the UN.
F visa (Fangwen): Also known as a business visa, it's granted to to foreigners on work-related trips including scientific and cultural exchanges. Typically issued for a period 90 days allowing a single 30 day visit. It may be possible to request double or multiple entry versions. Also, under certain conditions, foreigners from some countries may be granted visas allowing stays of 6 or twelve months.
J visa (Jizhe): J-1 visas are issued to journalists working permanently in China while J-2 visas are issued to journalists on temporary assignment.
L visa (Luyou): Issued to foreigners coming as tourists or to visit family. Usually valid for a period of 90 days allowing a single 30 day visit. It may be possible to request double or multiple entry versions.
Z visa (Renzhi): The Z visa is issued to foreigners who have attained a permit to work in China. It's also granted to the holder's family members. The visa allows multiple entries into China.
X visa: Issued to foreigners wishing to study in China. Validity period varies.
On moving into a new address in Beijing, it's important that you register at the local police station. It's a quick process requiring your passport, the tenancy agreement and a note from the property management office.

Be happy no matter what....

hslwa

Re: Visa in Beijing

Postby hslwa » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:32 pm

Thanks for share

Bienk
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: Visa in Beijing

Postby Bienk » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:03 am

I had to get it generally which is the way how things needs to be well managed and also in my approach for me going ahead we can necessarily be helping it all that goes ahead in it.
As a traveler its a lot of fun getting into things like http://bestbustours.com/3-days-from-new-york-to-niagara-corning-boston-tour.html/ which is the best part for me.

Return to “Beijing Visa”