New teaching opportunity in established middle school in Chaoyang, Beijing, is available for teachers to start immediately. This role would suit an English teacher who is searching for an opportunity to join a dynamic team that is committed to raising student achievements.
* Teaching English;
* The class size is 30-40 students per class;
* The students are aged from 13-16 years old.
* The salary is 13000 RMB per month, higher salary depends on how many classes you can teach each month;
* All regular vacation and winter holidays are provided;
* Paid public holiday and vacation winter holiday;
* Z visa is provided;
*10,000 RMB flight bonus is paid after completing a one year contract;
* Social and medical insurance is provided;
* Accommodation is not provided, assistance in finding accommodation offered.
* Monday to Friday 20-25 classes per week, 40-45 minutes per class, no office hours;
* Native English speakers;
* BA degree or higher education;
* TESOL/ TEFL/TESL TESOL(120 hours or more) or TKT/ CELTA;
* With 2 years teaching experience;
* Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility;
* A passion for English language teaching;
* Flexible and positive attitude;
* Professional, creative and fun personality;
* Appreciating and understanding Chinese people and culture.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Candidates should submit a cover letter,.
Salary: 13000 CNY(RMB) /Month
Housing: Not provided
Contract type: Full time
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: Middle school
Work Location: Chaoyang, Beijing
Working hours: Monday to Friday 20-25 classes per week, 40-45 minutes per class, no office hours
Positions available: 3
- Teaching experience
- Accepted age range: 23 to 56
- TEFL Certificate or Higher
- Degree in any field
- British, American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Irish or South African Passport holders
To apply via our website copy this link into your browser:
Alternatively, send your CV, passport copy, certificates copy and photo to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or for more details call: (China) +86(0)20-37303381 Or (USA) +1 312-273-1868
1 post • Page 1 of 1