Oxford-Centeriver Education and Training Group is a counseling and consulting firm specializing in promoting multi-lingual communication and cultural communication.
Oxford-Centeriver provides thousands of enterprises and public organizations worldwide with targeted language solutions. By assisting our customers in building bridges among cultures, deepening understanding, and building trust, and thereby benefiting the political, economic, and international relationships created and Strengthened globally.
After nine years of growth, we have successfully supported the demand by industry to have better communications. We have been providing custom English and other foreign language programs for commercial firms in the following industries: Oil & Gas/Petrochemicals, Finance, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Technology, Tourism, Automotive, Aviation, Fashion, Energy, Logistics, and now the Film & Television industry. We have over 13 industry specific training programs in total.
1. Delivering business English and professional skills training courses to corporate clients, at the client's place of work, in one-on-one, small group and workshop settings
2. Using designated course materials to plan and prepare stimulating and effective lessons, tailored to suit the needs of the individual or group
3. Monitoring students' progress, both in class and on online practice platforms (when applicable), and liaising with the relevant project coordinator or the academic director regarding any emergent issues requiring academic support
4. Participating in the design and preparation phase of courses in each project for which they are responsible; ensuring that course outlines and materials are suitably tailored to the individual project needs
5. Conducting pre/post-course level and needs assessments.
1. Native English speaking business English trainers2. A bachelor's degree above, preferably in a business related area3. Corporate training experience or a strong business background4. Training or teaching experience in Asia, preferably in China5. A professional teaching qualification ( CELTA, TEFL, TESOL)
Monthly Salary: 18-25k RMB
Working Visa provided
Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week
Tel/We Chat: 13552669537
Contact Name: Lola Jin
Salary: 18000 to 25000 Monthly
Housing: See job description
Contract type: full time
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: See job description
Work Location: Beijing, Beijing
Working hours: See job description
Positions available: 5
- Teaching experience
- Degree in any field
- Passport holders
To apply via our website copy this link into your browser:
1 post • Page 1 of 1