DELSK GROUP-ABOUT US
DELSK was founded in Cologne, Germany in 2005 and subsequently registered in Hong Kong before eventually establishing our headquarters in Beijing. In our early days, DELSK sourced clients for a variety of property and investment products from various countries and provided professional cross-border investment services for customers in need, primarily from the Chinese market. With further business transformation, our business operations divided into two distinctive segments: overseas citizenship by investment programs include Portugal, Ireland, Cyprus, Spain, Malta, Greece, St.Kitts & Nevis and USA. We offer multiple overseas property investment programs, including: the UK, Australia, Canada and the USA. Our market coverage is poised to grow exponentially, as we are developing operations in Russia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Cambodia, India, UAE, Taiwan (China), Japan and South Korea.
1. Assign tasks for whole team members, monitor their working performance, and effectively draw and manage active sales for company projects;
2. Explore new business partners and build strong cooperation relationships with them;
3. Be active in internal communication to provide latest project information and immigration policies for partners;
4. Provide training programs on company projects to business partners and, if required, to present immigration solutions to clients;
5. Build and maintain strong and long-lasting relationships with business partners, as well as provide high qualified services for customers;
6. Effectively communicate and update the project information with headquarters;
7. Conduct market research and competitor analysis on local market, and create our own marketing strategy to establish and develop our business in Korea.
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. Minimum 5 years of work experiences in sales and management (B2B segment is preferred);
3. Strong leadership and management skills
4. Ability to be an influencer on further development of the company;
5. Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, well organized and result oriented;
6. Positive attitude and willing to take in challenges.
7. Fluent English or Chinese
If you are interested in the position, please send your resume to email@example.com
地址: 北京市朝阳区建国路81号华贸中心1号写字楼26层 100025
Add: 26th Floor, T1 of China Central Place, No.81 of Jianguo Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100025
1 post • Page 1 of 1