1. Managing the report production process from thesis conception to publication, often under tight time constraints. This includes editing reports, Excel workbooks, dashboard graphics and charts through all stages of production.
2. Collaborating closely with English-speaking Chinese analysts to refine their research theses, articulate their message and communicate key conclusions in both written and graphical form. This involves rewriting/restructuring draft research to refine messaging, checking sources and implementing house style.
3. Managing product pipeline with an eye on quarterly earnings cycles; ensuring timely product distribution through a variety of online platforms.
4. Developing products and editorial processes that add value for our investor clients and improve overall efficiency.
1. Bachelor’s degree, native English speaker.
2. Three or more years of work experience in a related field – e.g. journalism, financial services, market research or academia.
3. Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to guide junior colleagues in best practices, training, prioritization.
4. Expert knowledge of English grammar, usage and punctuation. Familiarity with AP Style and American-English.
5. An analytical mind, with the ability to evaluate and interpret data.
6. Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
7. Understanding of financial markets and China business environment.
8. High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint; familiarity with Adobe InDesign a plus.
9. Familiarity with Chinese internet companies/platforms eg. WeChat, Weibo, Baidu.
10. Mandarin language skills a plus.
If you're intereted in this position, please apply here
1 post • Page 1 of 1