Job description and responsibility:
1.Work with local department managers and IT staff to analyze and resolve problems associated with technical issues, and recommend solutions for changing needs.
2.Develop business relationships and integrate activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts.
3.Support local community via helpdesk ticketing system and understand when to escalate priority issues.
4.Develop, document, and implement standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines relating to remote IT support.
5.Provide operations support including backup, account management, workflow, log analysis, troubleshooting and service optimization.
6.Perform analysis, installation, maintenance and upgrade of Windows based clients and servers.
7.Actively participate as a Global IT member and participate on Global Projects when needed.
8.The Site Coordinator will be responsible for required IT procedures and policies to support and maintain local IT infrastructure.
9. Provide after hours on call support on a rotation schedule with other staff members.
Education and Work Experience:
1. Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple problems and issues with minimal supervision, excellent organizational skills, a teamwork approach to work but also act independently to solve problems when necessary.
2. Ability to follow standard helpdesk procedures and quickly redirect problems to appropriate resources when needed.
3. Capable of writing reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals; present information and respond to questions from internal and external customers using excellent communication and organization skills, relying on experience and judgment to multi-task and accomplish goal.
4. Good oral and written English communication skills, strong interpersonal skills.
5. Candidate must have basic ability to manage projects and understanding of project methodology.
6. Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills, resiliency in the face of continual change, and ability to handle high demands.
7. Minimum of 3 + years’experience supporting Information Technology infrastructure.
8. Experience with Windows Operating systems at the user level, including user and application installation.
9. Basic understanding of Windows Active Directory Services to include move, add change requests.
10. Experience evaluating systems administration tools, setting up server and change control policies and procedures.
11. Experience administering small-size corporate server rooms.
12. Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including overtime and after hours work. Must be periodically on call for after-hours support.
13. Availability to occasionally travel to other North America locations.
14. MCP, A+ and Network+ certifications are highly desirable.
If you're interested in this position, please apply here http://www.echinacareers.com/jobs/helpdesk/
1 post • Page 1 of 1