– Write, rewrite, edit and polish stories;
– Undertake interviews as requested and help plan editorial content;
– Participate in the layout process.
– Implement new media strategy; publish social media contents; create, execute and manage new media campaigns;
– Native English speaker;
– Holds a degree in journalism or mass communication;
– Three years of work experience in print media (preferably in news magazines) and/or multimedia;
– Self-starter and a team player;
– Able to work to deadlines;
– Have a good news sense of Chinese affairs is an advantage.
If you're interested in this position, please apply here
1 post • Page 1 of 1