English Teaching Positions in Public Schools in Beijing
The starting time is at the end of February
1. Less workload and Regular working schedule:
One primary school: A class of 40 minutes, around 15-18 classes per week, working from 8: 00 to 1 6: 00, 2 hours lunch break, from Monday to Friday, weekends o ff.
Other primary, middle and high schools: A class of 45 minutes, around 16-18 classes per week, working from 8: 00 to 1 7:00, 2 hours lunch break, from Monday to Friday, weekends o ff.
2. Student age of 7 to 18 and class size of 30 to 40 stud ents.
The age of primary school is 7 t o 12;
The age of middle school is 13 t o 15;
The age of high school is 16 t o 18;
1. A work visa of position title as a English teacher is prov ided.
2. Comfortable working environment including a fully equipped staff room.
3. Supportive and friendly co-wor kers.
4. Housing allowance. 1000 RMB allowance per month during school semester and assistance of renting an apartment are prov ided.
5. Holiday allowance. 3000 RMB allowance for summer holiday and 3000 RMB allowance for winter hol iday.
6. Performance based yearly ra ises.
7. Referral bonuses.
8. All Chinese Legal Holidays are paid for with an average of about 30 vacation days per year, not including Chinese Winter and Summer Hol iday.
9. A monthly salary o f 14,00 0-20,000 after tax (depends on teachers' Education Background and Teaching Experience)
We provide work visas before teachers come to China, which means a better protection and less bureaucratic hassle after arrival. Another advantage for choosing to work in our school is that we offer very competitive tax free salaries. As for accommodation, teachers also don't need to worry about that as we will help them find suitable apartments near the schools they will work in prior to arrival thus ensuring a smooth settlement. Last but not least, our staff will help introduce you to the city by showing you the main places for transport, shopping, entertainment etc.
1. Native English speakers with good ac cent.
2. A Bachelor's Degree for visa purposes. Major of Education/Teaching/English/English Literature or holding a teacher's qualification certificate/TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or having 2-years relevant English teaching experience ( working experience certificate can be given from previous emplo yer).
Lateness is not toler ated.
4. Enjoy teaching and be willing to share their knowledge as well as cultures to stud ents.
5. Excellent communication sk ills.
Contact person: Nancy
Tel: +86 18810810846
E-mail: A818@directapply.findworkab road.com
We Chat: Nancy10810846
Thank you for your time.
Look forward to hearing from you. School Pictures: Apartment Pictures:
Salary: 14000 to 20000 Monthly
Housing: See job description
Contract type: full time
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: middle school
Work Location: Beijing, Beijing
Working hours: See job description
Positions available: 5
- Teaching experience
- Degree in any field
- Passport holders
To apply visit this link:
1 post • Page 1 of 1