We have private schools in Beijing and the children want to take English classes with passionate
and enthusiastic native English teachers from either United Kingdom, United States, Canada or
Australia. The classes will begin in the evening from Mon-Fri depending on the parent's decision.
The children learn from a simple “Done For You” curriculum so there will be less preparation for
you and you will also be provided with additional support to ensure that your class works best for
you as well as our students.
Successful applicants will be invited into our school to demonstrate a free class to give yourself
a chance to show your skills and if the parents are satisfied with your ability to teach, we can
arrange regular paid classes for you to be involved in.
At 家学天地 (jiā xué tiān dì) we incorporate an English environment for our students (grades 1-5)
within nearly 20 of our schools around Beijing. We are an after-school program that provides
numerous services such as collecting the children from school, assisting with homework, snacks
and dinner and we are now currently looking for enthusiastic and creative teachers to bring smiles
and fun to help with our student’s English education.
- Income dependent on the type of classes i.e. one-to-one and group classes.
- Additional working hours available
- Full support from English native speakers
- Free meals can be provided from the school cook
- Classrooms are cleaned daily
- Expect kind and helpful support from our teachers
We are currently operating in nearly 20 schools around Beijing. The locations are less than a 10
minute walk from the nearest bus stations or subway stations.
Please state in your response about the school you would be interested in:
School 1: Nearest Subway Station - Donghuqu - Line 14
School 3: Nearest Subway Station - Guanzhaung - Line 15
School 2: Nearest Bus Station - Wàng jīng qiáo dōng zhàn – 望京桥东站
- Native English speakers from UK, US, CAN and AUS only (parents request)
- Experience in teaching children (essential)
- Good classroom management skills
- A Tefl/Tesol/Celta certificate
- A positive and teamwork attitude
- Be punctual and responsible in your work
How To Apply:
Please send me your CV/resume to:
We look forward to hearing from you!
Steve - Project Manager
1 post • Page 1 of 1