Position: Project Manager (English<>Chinese) [full time]
Location: Guangzhou city, Guangdong Province, China
Candidates who meet following requirements are preferred:
1. An American English native speaker or a European English native speaker.
2. Having two year work experience and translation experience in communication industry, overseas and internet companies.
3. Able to use Trados and familiar with Office software.
4. Having experience in management of mobile internet translation projects.
5. Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese.
6. Bachelor degree or above.
1. Manage the Terminology Database, the Translation Memories and other translation resources.
2. Contact with the translation vendors and responsible for translation tasks allocation & project management.
3. Contact with other teams in company and responsible for translation requirements reception & translation results output.
4. Cooperate with the financial department and responsible for translation budget and cost management.
5. Translate a small part of English materials if needed.
6. Responsible for translation related products issues.
Work period:【About one year】
If you believe you have the qualifications and experience to fill this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
Other contacts: QQ：2853918926 Phone: 028-87685859-891
1 post • Page 1 of 1