Position: Native English Speaker Translation Project Manager (English<>Chinese) [full time]
Location: Guangzhou city, Guangdong Province, China
What we want:
1. An American or a European English native speaker.
2. Two year work experience or translation experience in communication industry, overseas and internet companies.
3. Able to use Trados and familiar with Office software.
4. Work experience in management of mobile internet translation projects.
5. Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese.
6. Bachelor holder or above.
1. Manage the Terminology Database, the Translation Memories and other translation resources.
2. Contact with the translation vendors and responsible for translation tasks allocation & project management.
3. Meet translation requirements of other teams in company & manage translation results output.
4. Cooperate with the financial department and manage translation budget and cost.
5. Translate some materials if needed.
6. Deal with translation related products issues.
If you have interest to it, please send your CV to my email email@example.com
Feel free to contact me on my WeChat: 18121952396
1 post • Page 1 of 1