InternsLink Recruiting Ltd. (“ISL or ISL Recruiting”) is a specialist organization dedicated to arranging internship and work placement opportunities for international students and graduates by matching their internship interests and career goals with those of the hosts and finding them the best internships in both international and Chinese companies and organizations in China. It is our belief that learning in a hands-on environment while living in a foreign country will encourage a broader understanding of the world, the individual and the international businesses. On behalf of one of our corporate clients, who is a boutique executive search firm specialized in the searches for professionals and middle to senior level executives on behalf of international organizations and corporations, we are seeking an Executive Search Intern for its Beijing office.
Overall Responsibilities: To provide assistance to the whole search team;
- To communicate with team members to fully understand the qualifications and personality of candidates;
- To make cold calls to generate information including organization structure, executives’ name, background and contact information, etc.;
- To conduct targeted research or market research to get information to support the manager to do BD and to help the search team to find candidates.
- To collect resumes and screen candidates by conducting telephone interviews
- To draft blind CVs, prepare and file and corporate documents;
- To conduct searches for potential candidates according to the requirements from the clients;
- To contact, update, and organize candidates’ data on company’s database;
- To present our candidates well
- To finish other tasks assigned efficiently.
- Bachelor’s degree or above obtained or expected from reputable university;
- Excellent English skills in both oral presentation and document writing;
- An honest person with good judgment and interpersonal skills;
- An efficient, well-organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated person who can pick up new things quickly and can adapt herself/himself to new environment in the shortest time;
- Can handle multi-tasks and work under pressure;
- A natural quick learner with confidence and positive attitude;
- A hard-worker with serious and down-to-earth attitude towards work;
- Personality: confident but not arrogant, polite yet assertive, persistent and patient;
- Duration: 2 - 6 months placement, with potential of being fully employed.
RMB 2000/m (depends on the qualifications and performance)
Please be aware that we, InternsLink are an internship provider and provide this opportunity and the extended services for successful applicants on a fee basis.
Interested parties, please send your Cover Letter and CV with a photo stating your availability time and internship duration to Fred at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at http://www.internslink.com. We will contact you within 2 business days.
1 post • Page 1 of 1