Looking for a teaching job!!! - English/spanish/french

lesfernanda

Looking for a teaching job!!! - English/spanish/french

Postby lesfernanda » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:20 pm

Hello!

I am looking to work as an English/French/Spanish teacher, whether in a public o private school during afternoons, nighttime and/or WEEKENDS! . I have experience with teenagers and adults but I'm also willing to teach to kids. I love teaching, I always follow an interactive and fun program with lots of activities and conversation topics. I will be here in Beijing for 2 years so I am looking for a stable workplace where I can have winter and summer vacations to travel to my home country. I have lived in the USA all my life, in El Paso, Texas but was born in Mexico. I have an american accent.

I live in BSTU campus, very close to wudaokou. I am only interested in working places near here.

Any questions or comments contact me

Wechat ID: LeslieRdgz
Number: 156 5272 7373

Working Experience:

DATABASE CREATOR AND TEACHER: Created a resources database for the academic department as well as instructor of French and English languages at Multilingual Institute in Chihuahua, Mexico, November 2014 – February 2016.
ENGLISH TEACHER: Instructor of English class at Teleflex medical devices provider, August 2015 – December 2015.
CHINESE TEACHER: Instructor of basic Mandarin Chinese at La Salle University in Chihuahua, Mexico, January 2015 – July 2015.
TRANSLATOR: Translator of aerospace manuals of Zodiac Aerospace and Arnprior Aerospace assembly plants (English–Spanish-English), 2013 – 2014.

Attachments
14359074_10157375387300648_8712480794556167107_n[1].jpg

Return to “Looking for Job”