Cambridge Graduate Looking for p/t Teaching Opportunities

kasuka

Cambridge Graduate Looking for p/t Teaching Opportunities

Postby kasuka » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:13 am

ey everyone, I'm a British Cambridge graduate who's been teaching here in China for nearly two years, with my experience covering the areas of:

- ESL learning
- Business English
- IELTS and TOEFL writing
- High school level economics at an international school

I have taught students of all ages and am now seeking part time teaching opportunities, whether it's one on one tutoring or teaching classes of certain sizes, I'm open to talking about it and considering the options.

Am also open to the idea of working as a language partner that can help you as a Chinese who may want to become more familiar with Western culture, politics, ideals and social norms. I have a background in:

- Economics, given that I'm an economics graduate and have worked in economics related jobs here in China, the UK and Africa. We can have discussions and I can try my best to inform and educate you on different topics relating to all of the different aspects of the economy
- I am a close follower of US politics, believe (not necessarily want) that Trump is going to win the US presidential elections. There's a solid build-up to it all, and it can easily be explained if given the chance
- Am still relatively young and indeed have a good understanding of the issues affecting young Millennials and Gen Xer's, the type of music they listen and what shows they like to watch

We can work to put together a program where we can have informed, insightful discussions on these different topics that will help better prepare you for being able to engage with Westerners and Western culture.

If you're interested and would like to get in contact with me, please add me on Wechat: kasiml12

Return to “Looking for Job”