Polyvalent & curious laowai looking for new challenges and job oppotunities

Klem69

Polyvalent & curious laowai looking for new challenges and job oppotunities

Postby Klem69 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:47 am

Good day everybody,
Among the quantity of ads posted on this section, I hope this one will catch your attention.

In Beijing for over three years, I am a 27 years old French-Belgium down-to-earth and young man looking for new challenges in this fascinating metropolis of Beijing.

Graduated from France with a Master Degree in Arts Apply for Languages (English and Chinese, option translation / interpreting and International Business) I am willing to offer my talents and services to any company looking for creative, hardworking and passionate employee.

As indicated in the title, I described myself as a polyvalent person.
I do manage a website about newsmaking (www.news-room.fr) which I am the webmaster, the staff manager, the main editor and Community Manager.

Chief of International Department in an Education Agency designing innovative and new-market programs, I am able to think out of the box and am very dedicated to the tasks I've been assigned. Meeting lots of importants representatives from worldwide education was a very interesting challenge, thus looking for new opportunities in this area would be a great plus.

I also currently work for various training schools or as a joker in Beijing as a French and English teacher. These classes could be one-on-one or organized in small groups. In addition these responsabilities, I work freelance as a translator, proofreader and editor for various Beijing-based or Shanghai-based agencies. These are a few examples of the many interests I do have and that I will be very pleased to demonstrate to you, if we have the chance to meet for an interview.

I'm really interested in every offer: as a very curious and autonomous person, I can learn and adapt to a new environment in a very fast way.

I had some internship in IT Business and localization companies in the Business Development department, and I would be very grateful to find again such type of position.

I may agree this presentation might not be very casual but I hope this would have at least catch your attention and that you may have found interesting elements about my profile and my personality. I would be delighted to make you discover more about my carreer plan during a future interview.

Positions as intern or assistant are also included in my expectations.

The only option I may ask is a mutual trust and long-term contract. I'm currently holding a working visa, just the transfer of the working permit would be necessary on your side.

Feel free to contact me through wechat: xiaoluke1989, or at clementraquin[at]free.fr for further information about me or add my wechat through the QR code in my profile picture. (I will transfer you a resume in the best times).

To schools or training centers, I am only interested in FULLTIME position with legal status involved, and no interest in kindergardens. Thank you in advance for not wasting my time and yours.

Best Regards,

凯蒙

Return to “Looking for Job”