Office Manager

nc5979

Office Manager

Postby nc5979 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:10 am

I'm Nancy, Chinese female, 40 years old, Beijing local resident, very fluently English and Chinese skills in writing, speaking, reading and listening. I have many years working experiences in European company's Rep. Beijing office. I can do all of required work to facilitate the smooth running of an office, familiar with the office management and project management, such as administrative executive, executive assistant to General Manager, basic booking-keeping for foreign representative office in Beijing, HR issues, assist to recruiting, staff social insurances, office setup experience, flexible and enjoy multi-task on administration issues. I also have working experience in marketing research, purchase, order processing, customer services with excellent communication skill and computer skill. Work independently with minimal supervision. I would like to find a similar job in a fast growing company with the international working environment.
If you think I will be the suitable one for your position, please send your message to my e-mail address: nc5979@sina.com
Thank you for your time on my ad.

Return to “Looking for Job”