Looking part time job

leungs

Looking part time job

Postby leungs » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:09 am

To whom it may concern

Hudandan has been with us for more than 3 years, first in China and then, together with her husband, in Seoul, South Korea.

She started to work with us as nanny & housekeeper in 2008, in Beijing, a few days before our 2nd child was born. After 1 year and a half, she accepted to follow us to Korea for another year and half. For personal reasons, she unfortunately had to go back to China last year, and we must say that we miss her everyday since then!

She has been a wonderful nanny for our 2 kids (7 and 4 today) and an excellent housekeeper. As both my husband and I are working, she has been in charge of everything in the house, from picking up the kids and entertaining them, going for shopping and preparing all the meals, as well as taking care of the house and the dog. It was such a peace of mind for me to have her at home, especially when I had to travel abroad for business matters…

She speaks perfect mandarin, can read and write, which has been extremely convenient for foreigners like us! She is a great cooker and learned plenty of western cooking!

Se is extremely responsible, and takes a lot of great initiatives. We never had to repeat instructions or requests twice!!! She has plenty of common sense and is totally trustworthy and loyal.

I can say that the person who will hire her will be very lucky!

Please feel free contact me mob:13611364855

Sincerely,

Marina Faurie (French) & Isaac Ortega (Spanish)

111-9 Itaewon dong, Yongsan Gu

Seoul 140283

South Korea

Return to “Looking for Job”