University English Teacher will tutor you online for 100 RMB per hour

ericsommer

University English Teacher will tutor you online for 100 RMB per hour

Postby ericsommer » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:39 am

Mobile: 186-111-26732
Email: worldstewards21S@yahoo.com
QQ: 2243263110

Hi there,

This is a great chance for you to improve your English from the convenience of your home or office, because I will tutor you over the internet using a web teaching platform. I'm **not** seeking in-school teaching, **only online** tutoring for individuals. Just contact me by QQ or Skype to discuss the details.

I am a professional journalist/writer and have taught English for 12 years, including oral English, academic essay writing, business English, and IT English. I have taught in the top universities in Beijing such as Second Language University, Chinese Academy of Science Graduate School, and Sinopec Management Institute.

I also have a double degree in sociology/anthropology and have taught a U.S. history course I created in Chinese academy of science and have also taught world history.

My articles on social, political, and cultural subjects appear in ChinaDaily and other publications. You can view some of my China Daily articles here: http://search.chinadaily.com.cn/all_en.jsp?searchText=Eric+Sommer

Finally, I have a business background which includes co-founding and serving as CEO for four companies,including an IT company and two others in Asia. Phone now at 186-111-26732 or QQ me or write to me at worldstewards21@yahoo.com. And I'll get right back to you and we can discuss improving your English!

Mobile: 186-111-26732
Email: worldstewards21S@yahoo.com
QQ: 2243263110

Return to “Looking for Job”