American English Assistance

Combo

American English Assistance

Postby Combo » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:21 am

Greetings,

Do you or your children need English training? I'm here to help! My areas of expertise are: conversational English, Business English, TOEFL support and IELTS support. Currently, I work at a language center that charges students a lot of money. I will not charge you as much as they do. I've been teaching in Beijing for two years. My nationality is American. My English accent is neutral, which means I have no accent. I prefer to teach adults, and can accept children ages 13 and older. Please contact me if you're interested, and we can arrange a short meeting to discuss details. Looking forward to hearing from you!

-AC

Jasmine

Re: American English Assistance

Postby Jasmine » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:52 am

Hello. I'm HR from an English training organization. If you have time and interest in taking a part time work on Monday and Tuesday afternoon, could you please reply and write me an email: jasmine.li@linkohr.com.cn? Thanks~

ceciliazhu
Beijing Vagrant

Postby ceciliazhu » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:47 pm

Hi, I'm looking for a pat time english teacher for my daughter, 12 years old. Pls contact me if you are interested. Pls contact me through wechat 13811098171. Thx.

Julie
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Julie » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:39 pm

Hello,I hope it is not too late,we need part-time English teachers,if you are still interested,please contact me,my wechat is Qianqianjulie,thank you!

Return to “Looking for Job”