English Tutor Available

art vandalay

English Tutor Available

Postby art vandalay » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:06 pm

Hello!

I'm an American livning in Beijing for 15 months now.

Have been teaching English to Kindergarten children with my time here.

In my spare time, I have been doing private lessons with adults aged 35-40.

I'm a 28 year old white male looking for part time employment starting whenever you're available.

If you're interested, please send me a message and we can talk through the details. Pictures and full bio upon request.

Thank you for your time :)

Attachments
the_look[1].jpg
the_look[1].jpg (99.17 KiB) Viewed 607 times

mayingjiu

Re: English Tutor Available

Postby mayingjiu » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:26 am

hi,we a looking for kindergarten teacher, if u a intrested in this positon, plz connect to me, my mobile phone number 13811444359 , and also wechat ID, email: yacono@bjfu.edu.cn, thanks

Mrs zheng

Postby Mrs zheng » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:59 pm

hi, I am interesting in your background and experience, I have sveral student aged 7-9,want to study english ,can you contact with me? 18910809504

Sherrydai

Postby Sherrydai » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:25 pm

hi, I am Sherry , we r looking for a teacher for positions in different cities, you can contact me via email: sherry@ubooki.com. skype: blanchdai

Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:50 pm

Hello. I'm HR from LINKO English, and our organization mainly provides English training service to companies and adults. We have a project wants a part-time English trainer, and the client is an American company. There are class from 5:00 to 7:00 on Monday and Tuesday afternoon. If you have interest, please contact me by jasmine.li@linkohr.com.cn. Thanks.

Julie
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Julie » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:08 pm

Hello,we are looking for English teachers,we provide one on one classes,please contact me if you are stilll interested,my wechat:qianqianjulie

Return to “Looking for Job”