U.S. teacher with 6+ years experience looking for part time job or students.

thisbetternotbe

U.S. teacher with 6+ years experience looking for part time job or students.

Postby thisbetternotbe » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:01 pm

Hello,

I am a 27 year old U.S. native who has been involved in education for over 6 years as a teacher in the U.S. and Beijing, an education manager for an NGO, and as a freelance tutor in a variety of subjects. I am teaching or have taught: English, Math, SAT/ACT prep, (Music) Drums, Debate, Public speaking/Speech, Reading, and History. Last year I also had a student reach the top 20 in the CCTV English Star Competition. I can provide paperwork or references for all of this.

I am looking specifically for a part time job or students who are interested in being tutored. I live near Chongwenmen.

I welcome the opportunity to discuss my experience and abilities in greater detail. Please do not hesitate to send me a message on wechat (chasesmithphoto).

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Attachments
bit[1].jpg

Jasmine

Re: U.S. teacher with 6+ years experience looking for part time job or students.

Postby Jasmine » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:41 pm

Hello, Sir. I'm HR from LINKO English. I'm looking for part time trainers for a corporate English training project on Monday and Tuesday afternoon. My email is: jasmine.li@linkohr.com.cn. Could you reply me if you have interest in knowing more? Thanks

Julie
Beijing New Citizens

Re: U.S. teacher with 6+ years experience looking for part time job or students.

Postby Julie » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:45 am

Hello,i hope it is not too late,we are looking for English teachers,if you are still interested,please contact me

Return to “Looking for Job”