The Best Way To Learn About Chinese & Japanese-AN IMCPI Teacher

EdgarWang

The Best Way To Learn About Chinese & Japanese-AN IMCPI Teacher

Postby EdgarWang » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:42 am

Hi, this is Edgar. Special Chinese teacher for special you!
I am tutoring foreigner in Business course. My charge is 100 yuan RMB per hour. I've been trained and certificated by IMCPI.
If you take my lesson through internet. the charge is cheaper. I would like to provide free on-line tutoring for your after-lesson practice via QQ and Skype.
I am also good at Japanese and business etiquette. I am fond of singing and teaching Chinese through music & game. My methods are useful and flexible. I get along well with my students that I have taught and I am teaching. Everything I do is done with enthusiasm. With the enthusiasm, anything is possible. I'm a professional mandarin Chinese teacher in Chaoyang District of Beijing.
No matter what you have study Chinese or not, I can teach you 1200 words through 3 months and make sure you get the Chinese Intermediate level. According to the situation of the students, I can offer matching lessons. I will teach you Chinese in my material that is flexible and useful.
If you want to enjoy the wonderful experience of learning Chinese and if you want to achieve real and fast progress through the precious time and energy you spend, then please contact me (preferably by cell-phone).
Here is my info: The mail: tiankong890723@sina.com
My phone number: 15810654996.
Note: Just for the sincere Chinese learners, pls.
方法比努力更重要 大家好,我叫王霄,是一名汉语老师。
我精通多种语言、商务技巧及快乐教学法。既可教学生学习汉语,又能传授中国文化,可使你一举多得。我的教学方法鲜明灵活,一定会给你一个惊喜。
我知道学好汉语努力很重要。但今天我要说的是,方法比努力更重要。
如果你想快速提高你的汉语水平,了解我的教学方法,请与我联系!

Return to “Looking for Job”