Sanlitun / Worker's Stadium area | Very Nice 2 Bedroom Apt for Rent 7500RMB | Real Pictures

daisymin

Sanlitun / Worker's Stadium area | Very Nice 2 Bedroom Apt for Rent 7500RMB | Real Pictures

Postby daisymin » Wed May 04, 2016 7:06 am

Hi there,

This is Daisy, I am rent a bright nice and clean 2 bedroom at Sanlitun/ Worker's Stadium area. There are many restaurants and supermarket in the area and lots of interesting neighborhoods to explore. It's 10 minutes go to the subway Line2 ( Dongsi shi tiao station/Dong zhi men station 东四十条/东直门). 15 minutes go to Line 10 ( Chang hong qiao station 长虹桥 )

This flat is on the 6th floor, 2 clear bedroom with small living room apt, 1 kitchen and 1 bathroom, 1 balcony. The master bedroom face south with garden view and sunshine, IKEA full furniture which you can see in the real house pictures. and a LED TV, air-conditioning one is in each bedroom, washing machine, refrigerator, all the kitchen stuff is prepared. 24 hours hot water. etc….

The apt is available to visit now, but the start rent day is on 3 June 2016. There is NO agent fee. 1 year contract at least. Monthly fee is 7500RMB, 3 month payment with 1 month deposit. But if you can make one year payment, monthly rent is 7300RMB.

If you have any questions or would like to check it out please send me a message and we can arrange it: 13911614520. or email me for further information: daisycici@gmail.com Thanks.

Attachments
1[2].jpg
1[2].jpg (51.18 KiB) Viewed 242 times

Return to “Apartment”