Looking for 1Br Apartment 4-5000RMB/month

Unknown_Pass

Looking for 1Br Apartment 4-5000RMB/month

Postby Unknown_Pass » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:42 am

Hi, I am looking for an apartment/hutong house to rent in the beginning of March 2015.

I have already contacted a few agents who keep posting housing ads but it seems that both pictures and descriptions are not real. So, I write my requirements below and please get in touch with me if you have something related.

Requirements:

- At least 1 bedroom, NOT A STUDIO
- CLEAN!!!! Recently renovated, modern furniture and in good condition!
- Clean Walls
- MOST IMPORTANT : Washing Machine with both hot and cold water (even the perfect apartment without such washing machine won't be considered).
- 20 mins by scooter to Sanlitun where my office is (Dongzhimen, Dongsi, Gulou, Liufang, Tuanjiehu, Taiyanggong, Chaoyang Park, Hujialou, CBD, Shuangjing, Chaoyangmen, Lama Temple etc all are considered). Preferably not outside the East 4th ring road unless it is just off the chaoyang park.
- Preferably wooden floor, no tiles.
- No interested in sharing.
-Desired budget: 4-5000RMB (4000 is the desired, can get up to 4500 and up to 5000 for something truly exceptional).

I am in real estate industry myself and in Beijing for 5 years, so please contact me only if you have an apartment fulfilling the above requirements and of course with real pictures. Time is too limited so let's not waste each other's time :)

Please text me at 13911258353

Thank you!

Return to “Seeking Apartment”