looking for 2 roommates near the Chaoyangmen suwbay station

jingtingsky

looking for 2 roommates near the Chaoyangmen suwbay station

Postby jingtingsky » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:33 pm

I'm looking for roommates for a 4br apartment located near Chaoyangmen Subway stations H export (6min walk to the subway).
The compound is very peaceful and tidy with a lot of restaurants and convenience shops around it. The flat was just renovated - all walls fixed and painted, new furniture and electric appliances. There is everything you might need - 40 inch LED TV in the living room, sofa, fridge, microwave, cooking stuff, internet, etc in the apartment, so you just need to bring your clothes.The apartment has 120 square metre, it has two floor. First floor has two bedrooms, one kitchen, one bathroom,one living room and a sunny room used for hanging clothes. The Washing machine and water heater both put in first floor. they are made in Germany and America. The second floor has two bedrooms and one bathroom,too. One bedroom is bigger, the other is smaller. And the second floor has a coffee room. All bedroom have a table ,sofa and chest.
There are 2 rooms on each floor, so you will share the bathroom with just one other person. All rooms are fully furnished with bed, desk, chair, drawer unit and an aircon. There are 2 available rooms, bigger one is 3700, smaller is 3200.Rent is to be paid every 3 months.Looking for social and respectful roommates.
If you have any questions please email me. Some more photos here http://www.douban.com/photos/album/144118396/
If you have any questions please email me: 1018803247@qq.com and sujingtingsky@gmail.com or call 18911964067. My wechat is 1018803247. Don't send messages here.REAL PHOTOS, NO AGENT FEE.

Return to “Seeking Apartment”