High-Quality English-Chinese Translation & Transcreation & Transliteration & Transcription & Proofreading

Rose2

High-Quality English-Chinese Translation & Transcreation & Transliteration & Transcription & Proofreading

Postby Rose2 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:10 am

Language:
English <--> Chinese (Simplified & Traditional)

I'm a well-educated, native-speaking Chinese from the best university in China.
Master & Bachelor of Science in Peking University;
Bachelor of English Literature in Beijing Language and Culture University.

I am profoundly cultivated in literature since childhood, not only read lots of the world masterpieces, but also composed many well-reputed writings and translations, so I have strong talent in literature, and I am excellent in Chinese writing and lingual culture.

Here I provide English-Chinese Translation, Transcreation, Transliteration, Transcription, Proofreading and vice versa service that include personal files, technical or commercial documents especially in IT field, literature, culture, history, tourism, film & media, government & diplomacy, education, academic theses, children's books, business, fashion, cosmetics, medicine, food and beverage, retail, website localization, as well as all kinds of topical papers included print design.

I have many topical translation experiences for the corporations and individuals, included the foreign students come from the global first-class university, successful professionals and entrepreneurs. I assure 100% manual translation. I am willing to provide post-delivery quality assurance support. Since I have outstanding skill in literature, and I always proofread once again after translating, so my translation can keep high-quality that just like to be written naturally by a native.

I am responsible, detail-oriented, rich-experienced translator dedicate to keep improving, and provide native-level, high-quality, professional service.

Welcome to contact with me whenever you need help.

Sincerely
Rose

PS: Feedback from my client
"Rose is extremely professional and trustworthy. Her work ethics and attention to detail are remarkable. We recommend her to anyone that is looking for an authentic genius on high end projects."

Return to “Translation/Interpreting”