High-Quality English-Chinese Translation & transcreation & transliteration & Transcription & Proofre

Rose2

High-Quality English-Chinese Translation & transcreation & transliteration & Transcription & Proofre

Postby Rose2 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:57 am

Language:
English <--> Chinese (Simplified & Traditional)

I'm a well-educated, native-speaking Chinese from the best university in China.
Master & Bachelor of Science in Peking University;
Bachelor of English Literature in Beijing Language and Culture University.

I am profoundly cultivated in literature since childhood, not only read lots of the world masterpieces, but also composed many well-reputed writings and translations, so I have strong talent in literature, and be excellent in Chinese writing and lingual culture.

Here I provide English-Chinese Translation, Transcreation, Transliteration, Transcription, Proofreading and vice versa service that include personal files, technical or commercial documents especially in IT field, literature, culture, history, tourism, film & media, government & diplomacy, education, academic theses, children's articles, business contract, negotiation, fashion, food and beverage, retail, website localization, as well as all kinds of topical papers included print design.

I have many topical translation experience for the corporations and individuals, include the foreign students from the global first-class university, successful professionals and entrepreneurs.
I assure 100% manual translation, and be willing to provide post-delivery quality assurance support.
Since I have outstanding skill in literature, and I always proofread once again after translating, so my translation can keep qualified that just like to be written naturally by a native.

I am responsible, detail-oriented, rich-experienced translator dedicate to keep improving, and provide native-level, high-quality, professional service.

Welcome to contact with me by email: crystalrose@hotmail.com whenever you need help.

Sincerely
Rose

Bienk
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: High-Quality English-Chinese Translation & transcreation & transliteration & Transcription & Proofre

Postby Bienk » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:32 pm

Socially getting the idea of the way approach in it goes would be amazing and sensibly all the outcomes in it do have an approach and outcome with the kind of way it would be helping things for us and that's how it has to be for us big time.
As a traveler its a lot of fun getting into things like http://bestbustours.com/3-days-from-new-york-to-niagara-corning-boston-tour.html/ which is the best part for me.

Return to “Translation/Interpreting”