Low fee for high value driving service on weekend

VictoriaWu
Beijing Vagrant

Low fee for high value driving service on weekend

Postby VictoriaWu » Fri May 12, 2017 5:20 pm

Hello, dear friends, as old Chinese saying goes, how happy we are to have friends coming from afar, whether you stay in Beijing for many years or just plan to visit Beijing for short time, I do wish I could have the opportunity to show you the hospitality of Chinese people.

I am a full time technical translator in a famous telecommunication company of Fortune 500. I have a brand new Ford Focus car with neat and lovely interior decoration and large trunk. As I am a big fan of high tech, so I can use popular tourist APPs such as those contain official version of attraction explanations and LBS services to take you to those sites that are defined as both classical and meaningful based on big data statistics, not just the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, and other historical sites that belong to the history. For example, if you are interested in modern buildings in Beijing, besides bird’s nest and Olympic park, there are two other representatives, three Wanda Plazas and more than ten SOHO modern cities; If you are interested in art center, 798 art district enjoys a high fame in this regard.

If you prefer my driving services, I will try my best to let you see a different China and a different Beijing and thus make your trip one of the most worthwhile and fulfilling.

I can provide services suitable for your traveling needs:
- Site seeing
- Airport transfer
- And others for further negotiation

I can provide services suitable for your daily life needs:
- Meeting friends
- Shopping
- Attending business events
- Bring children to school
- Bring relatives to hospital
- And others for further negotiation

Low fee:
I only provide driving services on holiday and weekend. I will charge a fixed fee, namely 150 RMB for airport transfer, 350 RMB for driving within 5th ring road in 8 hours, and 1000 RMB for driving outside of 5th ring road in 10 hours. It includes car renting, fuel, tolls, parking fee. No extra fee.

Contact information:
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or would like a quote. I will reply to
all inquiries within 24 hours.
Wechat: 1291228079
Email: 1291228079@qq.com

Attachments
timg.jpg
timg.jpg (86.14 KiB) Viewed 171 times
picture-367269-1494488585.jpg
picture-367269-1494488585.jpg (17.1 KiB) Viewed 171 times

Return to “Cars/Drivers”