Looking for a serious relationship

techteacher

Looking for a serious relationship

Postby techteacher » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:43 pm

I’m a single man, from the US, who teaches technology classes at a top University in Beijing. I’m looking for a serious relationship leading to marriage. I’ve been teaching in China for 8 years, and I have a background in IT.

I like traveling, music, art, and enjoying life. I’ve been traveling and teaching in a few cities in China, but now I’m looking to return to the US in a year or two. I had a long term relationship with a wonderful Chinese girl, but we broke up, because I want to go back and she would rather stay in China.

I’m tall, 1.93m, so I would prefer taller women(1.65m+).

If you are interested, please respond for further details.

Re: Looking for a serious relationship

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:58 am

hi there, could you leave with your contact info maybe?

cora

Postby cora » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:34 pm

I had a British boyfriend and we broke up because he fall in love with someone else. I'm looking for a serious relationship, I'm 26 and I'm willing to stay in China or in America. Open minded and well educated. if you are interested, you can add my wechat:Shan-L. Please note: expat in beijing.

HannahZ25
Beijing Vagrant

Postby HannahZ25 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:45 pm

Hi, this is Hannah. I was in the US for 3 years and love the country. Now I'm working in Beijing on environmental consultancy.

I am not playing games here either, and would love to explore more about what we have in common. Please add my wechat at: hannah5342. I look forward to hearing from you.

Return to “Men seeking Women”