Serious German guy is looking for Chinese woman

LarsGermany

Serious German guy is looking for Chinese woman

Postby LarsGermany » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:12 pm

Hello,
My name is Lars, I’m 32 years old and from Germany. I work in the IT industry and I’m really often in China for my company.
I’m not looking for games here, as I wanna settle down soon. I’m looking for someone I can marry in the near future.

If you are looking for the same and want to get in touch with a blonde foreigner from Germany, please introduce yourself with some photos at LarsFromGermany@web.de. Messages without serveral photos won't be answered.
Here are two of my photos, as somehow it doesn't work here: http://imgur.com/a/cXsBU

Again, if you wanna play games, don’t message me.

Cheers

Lars

PS: Age isn't important.

Zihuatanejo
Beijing Vagrant

Re: Serious German guy is looking for Chinese woman

Postby Zihuatanejo » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:50 am

Hi, do you have a twitter account or skype account,we can have a talk directly and exchange pictures.

HannahZ

Postby HannahZ » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:29 pm

Hi Lars,

This is Hannah. I'm 26, a local Beijinger and spent three years in the US. I'd love to know you more. My wechat number is hannah5342. Look forward to hearing from you!

Best wishes,
Hannah

HannahZ25
Beijing Vagrant

Postby HannahZ25 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:59 pm

Hi Lars,

This is Hannah. I sent an e-mail to the address you left from hannahz16@163.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Hannah

Rosie

Postby Rosie » Tue May 09, 2017 10:12 pm

Hi Lars, this is my wechat account: jingbjing198846. I am serious as well. Let's talk more if u r still looking for someone:)

Return to “Men seeking Women”