Lets go on a lunch BLIND date

awarmfeeling

Lets go on a lunch BLIND date

Postby awarmfeeling » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:23 pm

Hey girl,

Lets go on a lunch blind date if we like each other's basic information and pictures. It doesn't have to be SanLiTun, I just a central location. How does that sound?

I am a 33 y.o. good looking European gentleman with dark features who is working as a sales engineer in GuoMao . I am 175cm tall, 80kgs, strong and fit. I enjoy intimate conversations, sexual healing, the outdoors, sports, cooking and a good beverage:wine, coffee, beer...Excited yet?

I only want to meet in person and send a few emails before we do.
I don't want to chat online. I see the population is so busy with their smart phones and I don't want to be one of them. I kinda like things the old fashioned way where people say they will do something at a certain date and time and actually do it.

Now, please tell me something about you...
Your pictures get mine twobillz200@hotmail.com

Ciao Bella

I'm looking forward to your reply

Mike

clementinab2k
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: Lets go on a lunch BLIND date

Postby clementinab2k » Tue May 05, 2015 11:21 pm

Hello Dear, My name is Miss Clementina. I am very happy to view your profile today, I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you .I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible. I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes a moment to know someone. Write me direct with my e-mail id ( Clementinabalah@hotmail.com ) so that i will write and send you my pictures for a good start.
Miss Clementina.

Return to “Men seeking Women”