Beauty does not impress me, are you a real woman? smart? cute? open minded?

manofadventure

Beauty does not impress me, are you a real woman? smart? cute? open minded?

Postby manofadventure » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:24 pm

Hey girls, how are you?

Il get straight to the point. Im looking for someone who is active, open minded and has a mind of her own... I like people who have their own life, and girls who are smart and educated. I hope your not too old, or recently divorced, so if you are, please get lost.

Who am i?

Handsome british guy from England.. Active, open minded and of course sexy and understanding... I am a part time model. So Im cute and have a good athletic physique

I have high demands, and im looking for a woman, not an immature stupid girl.

If you are unemployed, i suggest you get a job, if you are too old, i suggest you get lost, and if you dont have a picture....., then i suggest you to find someone else,

I dont have time for bull$€€ games.

What you see is what you get.

2661355441@qq.com

we chat - manofadventure1

clementinab2k
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: Beauty does not impress me, are you a real woman? smart? cute? open minded?

Postby clementinab2k » Tue May 05, 2015 11:18 pm

Hello Dear, My name is Miss Clementina. I am very happy to view your profile today, I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you .I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible. I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes a moment to know someone. Write me direct with my e-mail id ( Clementinabalah@hotmail.com ) so that i will write and send you my pictures for a good start.
Miss Clementina.

Return to “Men seeking Women”