Weekend friends

Yolo

Weekend friends

Postby Yolo » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:26 pm

Hello

Thanks for taking the time to view my post.
I am a 29 y.o. American who works a pretty high stress long hour job hoping to find someone to escape the everyday formalities for an evening of good laughs and good times. With hope to remind myself there is life outside my office. Hopefully this individual is between 30-45 and also looking for some to escape.

I enjoy salsa dancing, live music, good foods, and even just a nice rooftop with a bottle of wine. Usually I am able to go out maybe once or twice a month. I am open minded to most things as I find good company the key to any fun night out.

I am not looking for a relationship, but rather a nice lady to enjoy my free time with and friend with benefits. A nice and simple no string attached relationship.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Cheers.

clementinab2k
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: Weekend friends

Postby clementinab2k » Tue May 05, 2015 11:18 pm

Hello Dear, My name is Miss Clementina. I am very happy to view your profile today, I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you .I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible. I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes a moment to know someone. Write me direct with my e-mail id ( Clementinabalah@hotmail.com ) so that i will write and send you my pictures for a good start.
Miss Clementina.

Return to “Men seeking Women”