Looking for a Relationship

Combo

Looking for a Relationship

Postby Combo » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:38 am

Hello girls,

My name is Andrew, and I'm American. I've lived in Beijing for over a year. As the title says, I'm looking for a relationship, but please no Westerners. I hope to find a girl from age 18-27, but if you're older, don't count yourself out! Age is something I consider, because I don't want to be with the type of girl who is pressured by her family to marry and have kids. I don't care if you are rich or poor. I don't care what type of work you do. I don't care if you're from a big city or a small village. The important things to me are your physical attractiveness, your warm personality and your obvious desire to be with me both physically and emotionally. I like girls who are sincere, friendly, positive and not superficial. I hope to find a girl who has many interests so we can do many different things together.
I have a great sense of humor, so I hope you do too! I came to China to start my career in golf. If you have an interest in this sport, that would be good! Trying new foods is a hobby of mine, and I love watching movies and listening to music every day. I'm not looking for ONS, though I hope we will be intimate if we are dating and if we like each other. If you have any questions, just ask! I'll do my best to answer them. Also, I prefer to get to know someone face to face rather than online. Let's be honest, you can't truly know someone until you meet them. So if you are interested, please reply to this or check me out on WeChat.

WeChat: Kansas_city_guy

clementinab2k
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: Looking for a Relationship

Postby clementinab2k » Tue May 05, 2015 11:16 pm

Hello Dear, My name is Miss Clementina. I am very happy to view your profile today, I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you .I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible. I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes a moment to know someone. Write me direct with my e-mail id ( Clementinabalah@hotmail.com ) so that i will write and send you my pictures for a good start.
Miss Clementina.

Return to “Men seeking Women”