Australian man seeking Chinese lady for life

johatton

Australian man seeking Chinese lady for life

Postby johatton » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:02 am

Race/Ethnicity : Caucasion

Hi! My name is Joh and I would like to meet a Chinese lady between 25 to 45 years of age, more than 165 cm tall and around 50 kg.
My age is 63 years young, 188 cm tall, and weigh 95 kg. I'm fit, healthy,and quite young for my age!
I consider myself a serious, quiet, responsible man. I'm not the most outgoing guy, I've always been a bit shy and tend to keep to myself but still enjoy helping a neighbour in need. I like to work hard, creating, fixing, repairing and building things, and I enjoy growing food and caring for animals. I like nature and the great outdoors.
I would like to meet a lady who can enjoy the great outdoors with me. Enjoy the sea breeze cooling us as we walk hand in hand on a deserted beach. Fishing and camping are great ways to spend time together, it's a relaxing way to enjoy nature.
I'm a separated family man, my two children are older now and can look after themselves and are moving on in life. I'm looking for a special lady to love and cherish, because I have not known the love of a lady for many years now. This special lady who would want to move to Australia so we could live out the rest of our lives happily in this great land.
The lady I'd like to meet would love the great outdoors and love animals. She would give herself to the loving man who would provide for her every need.
I wait in anticipation of your reply by email to johatton@mail.com
Thank you

clementinab2k
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: Australian man seeking Chinese lady for life

Postby clementinab2k » Tue May 05, 2015 11:16 pm

Hello Dear, My name is Miss Clementina. I am very happy to view your profile today, I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you .I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible. I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes a moment to know someone. Write me direct with my e-mail id ( Clementinabalah@hotmail.com ) so that i will write and send you my pictures for a good start.
Miss Clementina.

Return to “Men seeking Women”