Handsome Italian looking for a long term relationship.

soulmartino

Handsome Italian looking for a long term relationship.

Postby soulmartino » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:30 am

I am a tall (6'0"), outgoing and loving person with lots of energy and a zest for life. I have a crazy sense of humor that has me laughing at anything remotely funny..I am sincere, caring, honest, easy going, youthful and spontaneous. I enjoy conversation, going to movies, concerts, dancing, bowling, walking, reading and fine dining. Cooking is my best hobby since i am a single dad. I do hope we have some things in common. I have been told that I do not look my age even though I am in my 53. I have also been told that I don't look 100% COMPLETELY Italian. I am still a kid at heart and love simple things in life. Why not give us a chance for us to get acquainted and start enjoying the world's offerings, and each other even MORE!. I am a man with a good heart and just want to find true love.

I would like to find someone i could connect and hopefully will lead to long term commitment. Someone who is genuine, loving, generous, and knows what she want in a relationship. Funny and easy going is a plus, And someone who has moral values and like to be around kids. Let's start enjoying the world's offerings, and each other even MORE!

If you are interested, please drop me a mail on soulmartino@hotmail.com

Attachments
12[1].jpg

clementinab2k
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: Handsome Italian looking for a long term relationship.

Postby clementinab2k » Tue May 05, 2015 11:14 pm

Hello Dear, My name is Miss Clementina. I am very happy to view your profile today, I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you .I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible. I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes a moment to know someone. Write me direct with my e-mail id ( Clementinabalah@hotmail.com ) so that i will write and send you my pictures for a good start.
Miss Clementina.

Return to “Men seeking Women”