Looking for love-Serious relationship in Beijing-Wechat

brandoniron

Looking for love-Serious relationship in Beijing-Wechat

Postby brandoniron » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:54 am

Hello Beijing,

How are you today in this city?

I am a white German man, born in 1984, 1,90m tall, not fat and handsome.

I live and work in Beijing for 5 years now. I can speak mandarin well. I love chinese food and tea.

I also like Beijing a lot. For example the old Beijing culture, and also the dry and sunny climate.

If you compare the climate from Beijing and other big cities in Asia you will see they have less sunny days and much more rain.

Beside my work schedule i do lots of sports. I go to the gym, go swimming, and I run in the Olympic forrest park.

I also like to see movies in the cinema and listen to classical music a lot. Sometimes i watch US-TV shows.

I am a dominant man. I like to be in charge. I am strong and have a big one so i can lead you well.

I am looking for a girl to be with, stable and long term as a partner and girlfriend and more if we fit together.

I hope you are between 20 and 29 years old, good looking and with an attractive body. I prefer submissive girls.

I am into bondage, and would like to find a suitable girl to be my life partner forever. If you dont have experience i can teach you.

I also would like to find a Beijing girl, because maybe it is easier to settle down here with her. But you dont need to be from here.

Everything must begin somewhere. So lets see where we can go. Exchange pictures, chat, date etc...

My wechat: supermastermike

Have a nice day in Beijing

anitablue
Beijing Vagrant

Re: Looking for love-Serious relationship in Beijing-Wechat

Postby anitablue » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:55 am

There is a man trolling this and other forums in Beijing. He is DANGEROUS. In private chats he says here in China he "can rape girls for real like he wants." In public he says he wants to meet girls, Asian submissive girls, but when he doesn't get exactly what he wants, he makes threats to attack people.

He is German, born in 1984 and uses the handles supermastermike and brandoniron on the web.

To find out more about him, and see evidence, google: supermastermike german, teacher, beijing or see http://germanteacher.blog.com/

kilgoretrout
Beijing New Citizens

Postby kilgoretrout » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:35 pm

Thank you Anita. Let's work together to make sure everyone can stay safe.

clementinab2k
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby clementinab2k » Tue May 05, 2015 11:04 pm

Hello Dear, My name is Miss Clementina. I am very happy to view your profile today, I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you .I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible. I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes a moment to know someone. Write me direct with my e-mail id ( Clementinabalah@hotmail.com ) so that i will write and send you my pictures for a good start.
Miss Clementina.

Return to “Men seeking Women”