Looking for chinese teacher / girlfriend :)

ouzhou

Looking for chinese teacher / girlfriend :)

Postby ouzhou » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:42 am

Race/Ethnicity : European

I'm a european manager that works a lot with chinese companies, and so I spend a lot of time in Beijing. I really need to learn chinese, and I'm looking for someone who can be my chinese teacher and also girlfriend, to go out to nice restaurants/bars and other nice places, and just have fun with.

Of course if we have some sort of proper chinese lessons then I will pay you for your time.
Or, if you want to practice your english as well then this is a good opportunity!

I'm 40 years old but much younger in mind and body :) , and I'm friendly, easy-going, generous and have a great job! :)

You are probably 20-35 years old, open-minded and speak chinese (of course).

If you are interested, send me a mail with a photo or two!

My email: ouzhou@iname.com

clementinab2k
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: Looking for chinese teacher / girlfriend :)

Postby clementinab2k » Tue May 05, 2015 11:13 pm

Hello Dear, My name is Miss Clementina. I am very happy to view your profile today, I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you .I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible. I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes a moment to know someone. Write me direct with my e-mail id ( Clementinabalah@hotmail.com ) so that i will write and send you my pictures for a good start.
Miss Clementina.

Return to “Men seeking Women”