Looking For My Princess - Does She Exist

Looking for Beloved

Looking For My Princess - Does She Exist

Postby Looking for Beloved » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:59 am

Hello! :)

About Me:
I am new to Beijing, I am a mature single, I speak English and French! I am a professional who will be here for a few years. I am 6"0" tall and weigh 175lbs I am 'told' I am handsome (I will let you decide), I love to dance, sing, go hiking, snow skiing, water skiing, I love to fish and I enjoy cooking! I have travelled and lived all over the world and I have 5 University degrees. What I have been missing for the last 3 years is someone to share my life with! I am very Romantic and will always keep my love thinking of me! I love sensuality and I am not afraid of public displays of affection - even if you are - I think letting the world know you Love someone is important and that they are yours!!! I love to laugh and I enjoy being with my special person. I love animals and hope to find a puppy soon!! I believe that life is an adventure and needs to be shared with that one special person!!

What I am looking for: {PLEASE READ} Many people (friends) have told me that the person I am looking for does not exist - I hope they are wrong! I am looking for my Princess - someone who believes in Unconditional Love, someone who wants to have Children and a strong Loving family! I am looking for someone who is Beautiful on the Inside and Outside, who is smart, funny and loves adventure (If you look great in a bathing suit that is a bonus!) Most of all I love a beautiful face and smile!!! I cherish the thought of the day I wake up beside My One and Only and look into her face, kiss her gentle, see her smile and know that all is right in the world!!!

Why I am Single:
I believe in Unconditional Love! I think it exists because my parents had it! I was married and I worked hard to provide for my family but my ex wife cheated! Now I am alone and have been for 3 years (yes I have dated but the women all wanted a baby sitter for their kids, or lots of possessions - they never talked about Love! I believe that a Strong Relationship is like a table with 4 legs - one leg is Trust, one leg is Respect, another leg is Friendship, and the final leg is Good Sex! the Glue that holds Our strong table together is Communication and always talking to each other!!

ARE YOU OUT THERE????? If you have read this in its entirety and are interested then write to me, until then I will remain truly a Solitary Man seeking his Princess!!

MisS_AnNe
Beijing Vagrant

Re: Looking For My Princess - Does She Exist

Postby MisS_AnNe » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:42 pm

I'm not sure that if I was your princess.. But I finally find there is someone in the world still believe the UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!!! It is difficult isnt it? And I can not admit that I am beautiful outside, but I think I am good on the inside.. I studied in UK for my Master and finally got Merit Degree. (BTW...Im not the nerd!!) The only problem is I love adventure but I'm fear with water!! (it may be conquered by someone I really trust..)
In addition, you have the same belief with me (about the table thing).. my wechat: babyann726 if you think im ok...

oblivion
Beijing Vagrant

Postby oblivion » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:12 pm

hey
glad to know u :)

Lana Yan
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Lana Yan » Sun May 03, 2015 7:13 pm

Hi,I am looking for a serious relationship, also hope to meet some new friends, I want to know you,if u hope and have wechat,welcom add me,
my wechat: Cocoyan98 thanks!

clementinab2k
Beijing Medium Citizens

Postby clementinab2k » Tue May 05, 2015 11:00 pm

Hello Dear, My name is Miss Clementina. I am very happy to view your profile today, I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you .I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible. I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes a moment to know someone. Write me direct with my e-mail id ( Clementinabalah@hotmail.com ) so that i will write and send you my pictures for a good start.
Miss Clementina.

spring-time
Beijing Vagrant

Postby spring-time » Sat May 16, 2015 4:41 pm

nice to meet you.i wanna know you more.do you have wechat qq or skype to talk with first? looking forward to hearing from you soon.thx.

Return to “Men seeking Women”