Tall very out-going American guy seeks Fun young stylish Chinese girl

JeremiahBleu

Tall very out-going American guy seeks Fun young stylish Chinese girl

Postby JeremiahBleu » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:25 am

You…. Young and outgoing, Loves adventure and new things, mature emotions but not too serious.
Me…. Loud and crazy and silly and fun.

,Right now I'm just looking for NEW FRIENDS and love someday......When I date someone I’m caring and thoughtful gentleman but I'm always gona be funny and silly. Been in Beijing a year, and about to sign for another year........ I am NOT looking for ONS, prefer a Christian girl who’s happy and not boring. No pressure I have lots of platonic friends who are girls, but I didn't move to china to hang out with westerners all the time, I want to know more Chinese people! Learn about you and your culture., I need people who speak the language to take me out and show me the city.I can help you with your English. I live pretty far north in Beiyuan jiayan.... Please save me it's so boring out here!

Send me a wecchat and a picture and tell me how your not like anyone else I’ve met?
Jeremiahbleu 188 1077 7061

Attachments
me_cali[1].jpg
me_cali[1].jpg (85.12 KiB) Viewed 383 times

clementinab2k
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: Tall very out-going American guy seeks Fun young stylish Chinese girl

Postby clementinab2k » Tue May 05, 2015 11:09 pm

Hello Dear, My name is Miss Clementina. I am very happy to view your profile today, I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you .I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible. I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes a moment to know someone. Write me direct with my e-mail id ( Clementinabalah@hotmail.com ) so that i will write and send you my pictures for a good start.
Miss Clementina.

Return to “Men seeking Women”