25 Year Old American

ajkaramazov1

25 Year Old American

Postby ajkaramazov1 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:48 am

Hello,

I've been in Beijing for a little more than a year now. I'm 25 years old and I'm looking for a serious relationship.

My interests are reading, writing, hiking, being a foodie, philosophy, Hegel, Marxism, science fiction, Dostoevsky, hyperreality, and other things. I've come to China to personally see the interesting changes going on around here. History is in the making! I'm a teacher of English including private classes I organize and teach after work. I'm hard working, intelligent, and curious. One day, I want to be a reporter and expose the truth. People like Glenn Greenwald and Bob Woodward really inspire me. All the same, I believe love is the most important thing in life. I want to find somebody that inspires me and makes me work harder and I hope I can do the same for them.
I'm looking for a woman ages 22-27. I want you to be hardworking and curious about this world around us. I'm not looking for what I call that "boring bliss". There is too much mystery in the world to rest. So if you want to know more and see my picture add me on wechat:

ajkaramazov

evaluo0301
Beijing Vagrant

Re: 25 Year Old American

Postby evaluo0301 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:19 pm

Do you have wechat?

clementinab2k
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: 25 Year Old American

Postby clementinab2k » Tue May 05, 2015 11:09 pm

Hello Dear, My name is Miss Clementina. I am very happy to view your profile today, I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you .I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible. I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes a moment to know someone. Write me direct with my e-mail id ( Clementinabalah@hotmail.com ) so that i will write and send you my pictures for a good start.
Miss Clementina.

Return to “Men seeking Women”