Intimacy without intricacy

golgotha

Intimacy without intricacy

Postby golgotha » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:39 am

Looking for a somewhat mature and sophisticated foreign lady preferably, ideally in her thirties/early forties, for private encounters. The idea is to develop a thrilling, guilt-free, and mutually-beneficial relationship where both parties would enjoy the pleasure of eacher other's company in a physical sense of the term without having to 'develop and nurture a relationship'. It is therefore important that the lady in question is unfettered, free in spirit and free of her time, as well as open-minded. Only like-minded persons need to apply. No money exchange, no drama, no long-term plans. I can host. Although western ladies are preferred, both Chinese and foreign women are welcome. Personal status unimportant. As i am married, discretion is a must! I am a mid-forties healthy white European who lives next to Lido hotel. Your photo gets mine. You may contact me directly on weixin: 13811006933

clementinab2k
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: Intimacy without intricacy

Postby clementinab2k » Tue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm

Hello Dear, My name is Miss Clementina. I am very happy to view your profile today, I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you .I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible. I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes a moment to know someone. Write me direct with my e-mail id ( Clementinabalah@hotmail.com ) so that i will write and send you my pictures for a good start.
Miss Clementina.

Return to “Men seeking Women”