British guy wants a nice girl

Ahmed1988

British guy wants a nice girl

Postby Ahmed1988 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:50 pm

Hello everyone,

My name is Ahmed I am from England. I am 26 years old. 180cm tall, with an athletic build. You might think my name doesn't sound English, well that is because my parents are from Egypt, but i was born in England.

I have been in Beijijng,China for 16 months and i really love it here. I work as an English teach in a kindergarten from Monday to Friday. I really love being around children, they are so full of happiness and innocence.

Well a little about me.....I like to play sports, listen to music, watch movies, read books, travel and just try new things. Just like anyone else really!

I believe that life is all about the experiences that you have. So i try not to have regrets.

I would like to meet a girl who shares my hobbies and opinions, so we can get to know each other and see what happens from there. I would like to be friends first and let things happen naturally.

If you like the sound of me so far...then please add me on wechat or message me on here.

My wechat is 2734352525 ( you can see my picure on there)

Hope to hear from you soon.

Ahmed

clementinab2k
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: British guy wants a nice girl

Postby clementinab2k » Tue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm

Hello Dear, My name is Miss Clementina. I am very happy to view your profile today, I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you .I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible. I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes a moment to know someone. Write me direct with my e-mail id ( Clementinabalah@hotmail.com ) so that i will write and send you my pictures for a good start.
Miss Clementina.

Return to “Men seeking Women”