Mature CANADIAN man looking for a serious relationship

canada2009

Mature CANADIAN man looking for a serious relationship

Postby canada2009 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:08 am

Hello and thanks for reading my profile. I am looking for a serious relationship. As you know, you can spend a lot of time searching but it is not easy to find a good, honest, loyal and compatible man. Time is precious, life is precious.
I am mixed, my father is Chinese and my mother is Scottish/Chinese . I was originally born in Jamaica, but I grew up in Toronto. I can speak some Mandarin Chinese and Spanish. I am not rich, if you are looking for a rich man please do not contact me. I have a house, car and a good job.
I am completely healthy and I have no disease. I am well groomed, educated, cultured, good morals, classy, courteous and sophisticated, high IQ and a lot of common sense. I also have a great sense of humor. I am 54 years old but I look younger.
I am a 180 cm tall, nice body, flat stomach, handsome, fit (78 Kg), mature, gentle, passionate, romantic and honest man.
I am a gourmet cook, I can cook Chinese, Jamaican and Italian food but I enjoy all cuisines. I can bake many kinds of delicious cakes and pastry. British plum pudding and New York Cheesecake are 2 of my favorites.
I have many interests including traveling, sports, hiking, gardening, fishing, singing, dancing, shopping, cooking, baking, movies, music, biking, jogging, walking along the beach and a healthy lifestyle.
I have no bad habits and no mental or emotional problems. I am a very positive, happy and high quality man. No drama, No baggage.
I have a good temper and lots of patience. I have good oral and personal hygiene. No body smell.
I really care about good health and I really know how to enjoy life. I have an extensive collection of movies, books and music..
I have etiquette and I have good manners and I respect other people. I will never get into an argument or fight with anyone.
Take care of each other. Share our life together forever. We should have similar hobbies, interests and goals..
I have a lot of ambition, motivation and energy. My work is technology and security expert and I have traveled to many countries and cities. I am an internet expert. I read a lot and I enjoy learning new things. I am also doing oil and gas business in China. Also doing some trading business in the high tech and security industry.
The most important things in life are family, loving each other, happiness, good health and the precious memories that we share together forever. I have more than 50,000 movies and over 1 million songs and about 1 million books. I enjoy all kinds of music.
I am honest, happy, positive attitude, healthy, optimistic. How about you?
Every minute of our life is precious, Hope to know you more. I do enjoy cuddling and I enjoy giving massages. Have a great day. Let's begin our life and grow old together..
Wechat Rodger007

clementinab2k
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: Mature CANADIAN man looking for a serious relationship

Postby clementinab2k » Tue May 05, 2015 11:03 pm

Hello Dear, My name is Miss Clementina. I am very happy to view your profile today, I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you .I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible. I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes a moment to know someone. Write me direct with my e-mail id ( Clementinabalah@hotmail.com ) so that i will write and send you my pictures for a good start.
Miss Clementina.

Return to “Men seeking Women”