Helpout Eachother

simpleforeigner

Helpout Eachother

Postby simpleforeigner » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:05 pm

Hi friends,
I am a foreign PhD student, and very much free for coming few weeks; although, I have been very busy in work in recent past. I am interested to have some Chinese friend, enjoy relaxing time, and learn some spoken Chinese too. You will know me as an intelligent, mature, and a decent guy; and I guess I can be a good companion and a life time friend for one who really needs one like me. Should you be interested in learning (academic or business) English, I may be an excellent choice. And if you are interested in finding a shoulder to share your problems, needs or desires, may be I can help you in that too. I am therefore up to join you in your any/all kind of affairs and I hope we may helpout each other. Since I have not seen places around in Beijijng or even any other cities I may accompany you in any travel/tours (provided they are inexpensive).

I live near Beitaiping Qiao in Haidian. Much preferable if you live nearby. Should you be interested in discussing further, you may add me in QQ . My QQ is 2488141275. Stay blessed and have a nice day.

simpleforeigner

Return to “Men seeking Women”