I wanna a serious relationship with a gentleman

Alex213

I wanna a serious relationship with a gentleman

Postby Alex213 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:56 am

I am a chinese woman with good personality, I am easy going, 34 years old. I speak good English coz I am an English speaking tour guide and always taking tours. I am a free lance. My working time is very flexible depends on the tourists schedule.My friends and my tourists describe me a lovely young lady,kind and very caring , like to help people.Time passes so quickly, i realized i wasted too much time with the wrong guy. I have tried my best and kept my promise to take care of him, but the life doesnt go my way. I have learnt from the past bad experience. I would like to know someone nice, kind friendly and wanna start with friendship, if the chemistry is right and we both have feelings, maybe we can start a relationship and see what happens , I hate liars, the men without responsibility, so pls read my ad carefully, I am not looking for some fun or ons.(those horny, nasty guys pls leave me alone and go find someone else) I am single and never been married, no kids, I still live with my parents coz I am not married,( i live in xicheng district close to fuxingmen subway on line two or nanlishilu on line one) I am 163, 56kgs. I wanna settle down with the right person and have a happy stable colorful life together, hopefully end with marriage.thx for reading
my email is lxy8923@sina.com, qq 57536952, you can add me on skype lxy8923 and my wechat is Alexandra213.
pls send your information and pics.

Return to “Women seeking Men”