Searching for a soul mate in China

clairesergeen

Searching for a soul mate in China

Postby clairesergeen » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:44 pm

I am loving, honest and caring woman with a good sense of humor. I enjoy meeting new people and their way of life.
I enjoy that new parts of the world, the calm of the sea, the beauty of the mountains and everything that life has to offer.
I love movies, reading books, listening to music, see God's tears when it rains, dancing to the beat, cooking.. I enjoy traveling and have been to many places in Europe. I like nature and animals, swimming, my dream house will be by the beach
But I can just as comfortable as at home . . . curled up with a good book in front of the fireplace with you by my side.
I will like to meet a nice man looking for love as me, someone simple, romantic with some sense of humor. Someone who we will love, understand and respect each other mutually.

If you think you ready and up for this feel free to write and see where it leads.

Bienk
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: Searching for a soul mate in China

Postby Bienk » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:30 pm

You can find a travel buddy to have a quality time on the traveling because that's the part which we have enjoyed the most because the way it works is the way how we can understand the approaches of things which are growing for sure.
As a traveler its a lot of fun getting into things like http://bestbustours.com/3-days-from-new-york-to-niagara-corning-boston-tour.html/ which is the best part for me.

Soumya Chowdhury
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Soumya Chowdhury » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:58 am

Can I meet with you?15607148573 to reach me in wechat

chinese guy

Postby chinese guy » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:39 pm

i hope we could be good friend with each other,or maybe soul mate to each other .my email 13252445@QQ.com

tom.nordinton
Beijing Vagrant

Postby tom.nordinton » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:34 am

Good to know you
Email:justtommy@126.com

dm22222

Postby dm22222 » Wed May 17, 2017 3:11 pm

Hello
Nice to meet you here,I am Gunter by name from Belgium,48yrs old.I saw your profile and it caught my attention and i decided to write you.Age means nothing to me ,what matters is the good heart to love and be loved.Distance also means nothing to me because i am willing to cover any distance in search of my heart desire.
Hope to get a reply from you so as to proceed and see what the future holds fr us.
you can write me in my direct email which is guntermendes97 at g m a i l .com and my mobile number is +447452186950

Gunter cares

Beijing Aboriginal
Beijing Vagrant

Postby Beijing Aboriginal » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:04 pm

nice to meet you
630528483@qq.com

Return to “Women seeking Men”