Looking for Intelligence, Creativity and Curiosity

anapologytoiris

Looking for Intelligence, Creativity and Curiosity

Postby anapologytoiris » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:37 am

Hello, to be honest I'm looking for love, but more specifically with someone who is willing to look outside of "the box", who is not afraid of their darker side and exploring this inside (potentially) a relationship, who has a creative side, a curious side, who is bored by convention. Who loves music, literature and film. Who loves life, despite all of its difficulties. Someone who is also not afraid of letting their inner child out, to be silly, to enjoy the time we have.

johnson555666

Re: Looking for Intelligence, Creativity and Curiosity

Postby johnson555666 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:36 am

Beijing people work stable, stable life, I hope to meet you, my WeChat bjzy5566

dm22222

Postby dm22222 » Wed May 17, 2017 3:12 pm

Hello
Nice to meet you here,I am Gunter by name from Belgium,48yrs old.I saw your profile and it caught my attention and i decided to write you.Age means nothing to me ,what matters is the good heart to love and be loved.Distance also means nothing to me because i am willing to cover any distance in search of my heart desire.
Hope to get a reply from you so as to proceed and see what the future holds fr us.
you can write me in my direct email which is guntermendes97 at g m a i l .com and my mobile number is +447452186950

Gunter cares

dm22222

Postby dm22222 » Wed May 17, 2017 3:13 pm

Hello
Nice to meet you here,I am Gunter by name from Belgium,48yrs old.I saw your profile and it caught my attention and i decided to write you.Age means nothing to me ,what matters is the good heart to love and be loved.Distance also means nothing to me because i am willing to cover any distance in search of my heart desire.
Hope to get a reply from you so as to proceed and see what the future holds fr us.
you can write me in my direct email which is guntermendes97 at g m a i l .com and my mobile number is +447452186950

Gunter cares

tytyttyy
Beijing Vagrant

Postby tytyttyy » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:25 pm

hey how is it going? I'm Thomas. Saw your post and figured I'd drop by and say hi! I too feel the "dark side" inside me and would love to explore it with an adventurous girl ;) There is nothing hotter than to have a loving relationship by day and a very "dark" one at night ;)

If you think you can be a good girl and be friends with me first to talk about our shared interests, drop me a message on this site with your contact details :)

Beijing Aboriginal
Beijing Vagrant

Postby Beijing Aboriginal » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:06 pm

can you tell me your wechat? maybe we have a good Communication

Beijing Aboriginal
Beijing Vagrant

Postby Beijing Aboriginal » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:07 pm

can you tell me your wechat? maybe we have a good Communication

Return to “Women seeking Men”