Looking for anyone who likes children for long-term employment/friendship/relationship/marriage

Jennifer2016

Looking for anyone who likes children for long-term employment/friendship/relationship/marriage

Postby Jennifer2016 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:53 am

Hi,

I'm a single mother with a beautiful mixed-blood baby (Chinese-American). She has just passed her one-year-old birthday. She is super healthy, sensitive, fun, funny and bright. Her father and I broke up. Although he adores our baby he is not around much.

Because of our special family condition that the parents and grandparents of both my and her fathers' side have passed away many years ago, our baby has not many family members surround her. She loves to make friends but she is lonely most of the time.

We thought of sending her to kindergarten to play with other kids but she is a little too young for that. At this stage we are just looking for a friend who can spend time with her.

Anyone is welcome, black or white, rich or poor, young or old... as long as you like kids you can drop by and say hi. You can work for us as a nanny; or just be our friend, or our baby's friend; if you are homeless join our family... Although we are more up for a Native American English speaker because our goal is to make our baby girl to acquire two mother tongues, what we care about the most is love and stability.

According to astrology, our baby is a Sagittarius. She gets along the best with Aries and Leo. However, I'm a Scorpio. To make things even, a Scorpio, Libra, Sagittarius or Capricornus might do better for us. If you happen to be one of the star signs that fit into our category, please definitely contact us. Who knows what miracle life would bring us!

Jenny

dm2222

Re: Looking for anyone who likes children for long-term employment/friendship/relationship/marriage

Postby dm2222 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:09 pm

Hello my name is Gunter mendes from United Kingdom and I live in city of london. I am 45yrs old .I saw your post and was attracted by it because I am looking for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage .distance can never be a problem to what the heart feels and I am willing to cover any distance in search of my love.language can never be a barrier as well.age means nothing because it is just count and number.please write me back in my private email so that we can exchange photos and more details about our self and see what the future holds for us. guntermendes97@gmail.com
Waiting for your reply
Gunter cares

dm22222

Re: Looking for anyone who likes children for long-term employment/friendship/relationship/marriage

Postby dm22222 » Wed May 17, 2017 3:10 pm

Hello
Nice to meet you here,I am Gunter by name from Belgium,48yrs old.I saw your profile and it caught my attention and i decided to write you.Age means nothing to me ,what matters is the good heart to love and be loved.Distance also means nothing to me because i am willing to cover any distance in search of my heart desire.
Hope to get a reply from you so as to proceed and see what the future holds fr us.
you can write me in my direct email which is guntermendes97 at g m a i l .com and my mobile number is +447452186950

Gunter cares

Return to “Women seeking Men”