Maybe I wanna play with a playboy one time

boredwife

Maybe I wanna play with a playboy one time

Postby boredwife » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:16 am

I'm not girl anymore, I'm a woman. I want something simple. Please, if you aren't handsome, don't waste time to answer. i don't want be mean, but i just send this ad for one purpose. I don't want relationship. If you send me photo, and introduce self and i think you are interesting, maybe we can talk on the phone. If we still like each other, w can have dinner. if that is nice, maybe we go to hotel room.i don't want to sound like a cold person. I'm not. this is just something i want try.

simple me

Re: Maybe I wanna play with a playboy one time

Postby simple me » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:57 pm

so far any one fit your requirements?

Ben72
Beijing Vagrant

Postby Ben72 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:32 pm

I like you attitude and would like to know more about you and maybe meet once in Beijing.
About me: I'm a handsome (my friends claim so), 42 years old german man (blond hair, blue eyes, 1.80m tall) and travel regularly to Beijing. I do not look for relationship , I 'm just looking for nice person to join for drink, dinner and maybe more (if chemistry is fine) when I'm in Beijing (next time at end of November)
What else do you like to know? I like to send you picture, please tell me where I can send - looks like it's not possibel to attache files here
You can contact me by : benb72@hotmail.de

looking forward to hear from you Ben

simple me
Beijing New Citizens

Postby simple me » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:05 pm

how to connect you? email?

Return to “Women seeking Men”